You may request items already authorised and listed on the right-hand side of your last prescription as follows:
- Telephone 0141 406 6380
- There is a 24-hour answering machine service on this number, though it is normally manned by a receptionist between 9.30am and 12 noon. Please do not use the telephone service for items not listed on the right-hand side of your last prescription.
- You may complete a request form at the surgery and put it in the box provided.
- You may post in your written repeat prescription request.
- Your prescription can then be collected from the surgery after two working days. Alternatively, most of the local chemists offer a direct collection service. Please ask for details. This may delay the prescription for another 24 hours.
- We are beginning to move some suitable patients over to serial prescriptions. Our practice attached pharmacist will contact you if we feel you may be suitable for this. More information at: Serial Prescribing
- You are also now able to order your repeat prescription online. Please register at reception to activate this service.
All patients who wish to sign up for ordering repeat prescriptions online, as well as booking appointments online, please ask a member of the reception team, who will be able to assist you to gain access to this service. Please be aware that due to security reasons, only requests from individuals themselves, over sixteen years of age, with a valid photo ID, will be processed.
Click here to login once you have your login details.