Changes to Access Arrangements
**Attendance at Surgery**
Posted on 19 Mar 2020
Due to the high risks of transmission of Covid-19 we are strictly controlling access to Kessington Medical Centre to protect patients, our staff and the wider public.
DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE PHONED AND BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION
- We are triaging all patients by phone
- We have suspended all online appointment booking
- Do not enter to make appointments - phone 0141 212 0700
- Do not enter to order precriptions - phone 0141 406 6380 or use online access.
- Please do not collect prescriptions from reception. Please advise when ordering scripts which local pharmacy you wish to collect from.
Help us to help you and the rest of the community!